Rent a Designer Frock
Fancy wearing Vivienne Westwood to your Christmas party? D&G to that birthday bash? You don’t have to be minted to wear your favourite designers – check out www.secretchic.ie.
It’s a concept that has already really taken off in the UK and the States but now us cailÃns can rent a designer frock for special nights out too. Secret Chic is Ireland’s first online dress rental service, buying designer dresses so that you can borrow your favourite for a fraction of what it would cost to buy. Designers include Vivienne Westwood, Just Cavalli, John Galliano and D&G. Yum. This resolves the problem of trying to justify the cost of a designer dresses, the wardrobe space and of course the guilt involved in blowing your hard earned cash for just one night.
Renting an item on www.secretchic.ie is very simple. All you have to do is:
- Browse their collection of designer dresses
- Select an item that you love and make sure you use the sizing chart to get your correct size.
- Select the amount of time you would like to hire the item for
- Then select if you would like to insure the item for -15 (just in case!)
- Proceed to the checkout
- Once the payment has been processed your item will be delivered to you within two working days.
- When you are finished using the item all you have to do is put it back into the box and their courier will come and collect it.
Check out these babies…
Vivienne Westwood, Anglomania, rental price: -50; V-neck jersey gown by Jovani, rental price: -136; D&G, Leopard print mini-dresses, rental price: -86.
Michelle for stylesiren.ie